- WELCOME COMMITTEE: This committee recruits, retains, and engages members to give the post the volunteers to create success for The American Legion in the local community.
- HOUSE COMMITTEE: This committee supervises the post’s physical facilities, such as a clubroom, American Legion center, meeting room, etc. Responsibilities include administration, equipment, the hiring and direction of employees (as authorized by the post executive committee), and general rules applicable to the conduct of members while on the post’s premises.
- ENTERTAINMENT COMMITTEE: This Committee operates in the interest of Post 65 for the organization and planning of Post events.
- FINANCE COMMITTEE: This committee supervises the receiving, disbursement, and accounting of all post funds, prepares annual budget recommendations and advises the post on all financial policies.
- SCHOLARSHIP COMMITTEE: This committee makes the connection between the youth in the community qualified for receiving scholarship assistance.
- CHILDREN & YOUTH: This committee ensures children of veterans in need of care and protection receive proper and timely services and aid, extends connections to verified organizations and facilities providing services for children and youth, and maintains programs that meet the needs of youth in the local community.
- SECURITY COMMITTEE
- VETERANS PARADE COMMITTEE: This committee gathers at the appropriate time of year to ensure the planning and organization of the Veterans Parade Float for entrance in the Annual Veterans Parade.