1. NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY:
1.1 The documents, graphics, and images published on this Web Site could include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Additionally, we reserve the right to modify the information contained on this Web Site without notice. We do not commit, however, to update the information contained on this Web Site. Consequently, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
1.2 This Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites which are completely independent of this WebSite. We make to representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness, or authenticity of the information or opinions contained in such linked Web Site. Any link to another Web Site shall not in any way be construed as an endorsement by us of that Web Site. Any link to another Web Site shall not in any way be construed as an endorsement by us of that Web Site, or of the products or services described therein.
1.3 Users of this Web Site should not rely upon opinions expressed at this Web Site when making business, financial, personal, or other decisions. Additionally, we do not endorse the views of third parties represented on linked Web Sites.
2. LIMITATION OF DAMAGES:
IN NO EVENT WILL WE, OUR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, SUBCONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, AGENT, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS, OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR USE OF ANY OTHER LINKED WEB SITE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE TERM “DAMAGES” INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY FEES, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, AND LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM. ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN ALSO APPLY IN THEIR ENTIRETY TO THE LICENSED WEBSITE DESIGNERS
3.1 Except as expressly provided in paragraph 4.2 hereinbelow, nothing contained in this Web Site shall be construed as conferring any license or right, expressly, by implication, by estoppel or otherwise, under any of our intellectual property rights, or any third party’s intellectual property rights, and no part of this Web Site may reproduce, republished, copied, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without the written approval of THIS LICENSED WEBSITE DESIGNERS
4.1 All rights, titles, and interests (including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights) in this Web Site belong to THIS LICENSED WEBSITE DESIGNERS
4.2 In addition, the names, images, and other indicia identifying our products and services are our proprietary marks. All other copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights referred to in this Web Site belong to their respective owners.
5. LINKING TO THIS WEBSITE:
You may provide links to this Web Site provided (a) you do not remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices on this Web Site, (b) you discontinue providing a link to this Web Site if instructed to do so by LICENCED WEBSITE DESIGNERS, AMERICAN LEGION, THIS POST, AND VETERANS ONLINE, LLC AND THINKWEB, INC.
We cannot guarantee your confidential use of this Web Site. We shall not be responsible for any harm that you or any person may suffer due to a breach of confidentiality in respect to your use of this Web Site.
7. GOVERNING LAW:
1. This Legion Post exerts all efforts to ensure the information provided on this Web Site is up to date and accurate. This Legion Post does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of said information and expressly disclaims all liabilities, losses, and damages arising from using this information.
2. It is this Legion Post’s condition that, in exchange for allowing you free access to the information in this Web Site, you accept and hold The American Legion, Veterans Online, LLC, Thinkweb, Inc, and this Legion Post, its officers, employees, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successor or assigns, or any third party associated with it, harmless from any liability(ies) arising out of your action(s) especially if your action(s) was based on the information of this Web Site. It is essential that you, the user, verify all information contained herein before making your final decision. All the terms and conditions set forth herein also apply in their entirety to the Web Designers of this licensed website.
3. This Legion Post does not endorse any or all external links accessed from this Web Site.
4. Local and Special Events listed on this Web Site are not necessarily endorsed or recommended by this Legion Post.
5. Opinions expressed by external links do not necessarily reflect the opinion of this Legion Post’s management and staff.
6. Opinions expressed through personal articles, public forums, or any information on this Web Site do not necessarily reflect the opinion of this Legion Post‘s management and staff.
7. This Legion Post has the right to refuse to add a link to any sexually oriented website or any other link(s) it deems undesirable.
8. This Legion Post has the right to refuse service to anyone.
9. This Legion Post has the right to add or delete any or all links or information.
This site is provided as the official public service website of Veterans Online, LLC, approved by the American Legion. It is intended to be used by the public for viewing and retrieving information only. Unauthorized attempts to upload, download or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under Public Law 99-474 (The Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986). Nothing on this site constitutes American Legion endorsement to include the material on links to other sites. Nothing contained is to be considered the official opinion of any agency in the Department of Defense, the American Legion Board of Directors, Veterans Online, LLC, Thinkweb, inc or this Legion Post. All information on this site is considered public information.
This “Warning ” may also appear in the Website templates.
This is the website of this American Legion Post.
Our postal address is posted at the top of this page. Our telephone number and our E-mail address are listed on our ‘Contact Us page of this website.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name but not the e-mail address (where possible). We collect only the domain name but not the e-mail address of visitors to our web page. We aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit and information volunteer, such as survey information and site registrations.
The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of our Web page, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site and not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by emailing us at the above address and telling us to remove you from our mailing list, list servers, or future mailing lists. If you supply us with your postal address online, you will only receive the information you provided us your address.
Copyright © 2002 by The American Legion – All Rights Reserved